Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Will You Be Affected By The Walker Budget?

I'm curious, those of you that are following along, will you be affected by the Walker Budget cuts to medicaid? I would like to hear from you. I want to compile as many stories as possible and submit them to major news outlets and to the White House Website. We need to let the country know what's happening here in WI. as regards to medicaid. We will have to wait awhile to feel the full effects of the budget and how people will be affected by it. If you receive any information about your coverage, please let me know, I want to compile as much information as possible. People need to see that this budget will have real consequences on the peoples health care in our State. Thank you in advance for participating.

No comments:

Post a Comment