Dear HealthWatch Members & Friends –
Please join HealthWatch Wisconsin for our upcoming “5 Things to Watch” Fall Workshop. We will be analyzing new and emerging policies and programs and sharing information on the following topics:
1. Wisconsin’s Federal Waiver Request--Implications for Wisconsin Families and Care
2. Health Reform Implementation--Health Exchange Marketplace or Flea Market?
3. Infant Mortality Rates--Is Birth Cost Recovery a Missing Piece of the Puzzle?
4. The Status of Public Health Money in Wisconsin--Opportunity Lost?
5. United HealthCare: Contracts with Providers & Managed Care Contract Oversight--Asleep at the Wheel?
What: HealthWatch Wisconsin's "5 Things to Watch" Workshop
When: Thursday, November 3, 2011, 9:30am-12:00pm
Where: Boys & Girls Club of Dane County, Allied Family Center, 4619 Jenewein Road, Madison, WI
Register: Register Online: www.safetyweb.org/healthwatchwi/nov3workshop.html
Print and Return a Registration Form: www.safetyweb.org/healthwatchwi/Nov3regform.pdf
Register over the Phone: 800-585-4222 ext. 204
Cost: Just $15 for HealthWatch members and subscribers. Other rates apply for non-members.
Green Bay Packer Ticket Prize Drawing: Attention HealthWatch Members! At this workshop, we will be drawing one lucky winner for a pair of indoor, deluxe club seat tickets to the Nov. 20th Green Bay Packers vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers game! Join HealthWatch when you register to become eligible for the prize drawing! The workshop will occur in tandem with the fall meeting of the HealthWatch Wisconsin Council, the leadership of the statewide HealthWatch organization. Please visit the HealthWatch Wisconsin website for more details! For more information, please email Adam or call 800-585-4222 ext. 204.
Thank you for supporting HealthWatch Wisconsin!
Education and Outreach Coordinator
ABC for Health, Inc.
32 N. Bassett St.
Madison, WI 53703-2606
(608) 261-6939, ext. 204
(608) 261-6938 - fax
(800) 585-4222 - toll-free