The Coming Medicaid Crisis in Milwaukee & Wisconsin!
The governor and legislature are cutting Badger Care, Family Care, and Senior Care. This will affect tens of thousands people in Milwaukee County who use these critical programs. What will we do? What can we do?
Learn what is happening and voice your concerns at a
PANEL AND COMMUNITY DISCUSSION
Thursday, December 8, 2011
Discussion at 7:00-9:00 p.m.
Light Refreshments at 9:00-9:30 p.m.Panelists:
- Ms. Barbara Beckert, Milwaukee Office Director, Disability Rights Wisconsin
- Dr. Ian Gilson, Doctor of Internal Medicine & Staff Physician at Froedert and the Medical College of Wisconsin
- Dr. Robert Kraig, Executive Director of Citizen Action of Wisconsin, an expert on Medicaid
- Ms. Geri Lyday, Disabilities Services Administrator, Milwaukee County
- Response/Comments from our Elected Officials
First Unitarian Society of Milwaukee
1342 North Astor Street, Milwaukee
Building Accessible to all; On bus lines #10 & #30
Call the church at 414 273-5257 to reserve childcare or for additional information