Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Mentally Preparing For The Next CT Scan

The next CT scan is scheduled November 28th with a follow up doctors visit December 2nd. I tend to get very nervous and stressed as they approach which causes one tumor to burn. I know I am close to needing surgery again and have been mentally preparing for it. I have been dealing with shortness of breath and the weight gain has become cumbersome and hard to deal with.
I did some research on the website pmp pals and it appears to have new information, it's still confusing, so I have a list of questions to ask my doctor. I have the best surgeon for this situation, I don't doubt his ability, but there's always a chance that something could go wrong, the unexpected, the part you have no control over, is the scariest. 

I am being forced to deal with my own mortality and I'm not ready to. I am not ready to die yet, I actually refuse too, I still have to much to do! I have been spending as much time as possible with my family, which is always good for fabulous food, great conversation and belly laughs!Just in case something goes wrong, I want my family to have happy memories of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment